Complaint Review: CRN

• Submitted: Sun, July 19, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 19, 2009

• Reported By:lancaster Massachusetts
Lancaster, Massachusetts U.S.A.

CRN signed me up for many other services/memberships i did not want Lancaster Massachusetts

I was looking to buy a home because i heard this was a buyer's market. When i heard about CRN i thought it would be nice to get a list of local real estate. They stated that i would pay $1.99 and receive a list of repossessed and foreclosed homes. I was also told that if i call or email within 30 days my membership would be canceled free of charge. I did that. After signing up for CRN free 30 day trial i received what i thought was junk mail. It wasn't till i got my bank statement that i realized that CRN had signed me up for memberships to United Legal and Privacy Guard and TGN Shopping. each 20$ per month!!! i tried to cancel but the numbers they gave were non-existent. I called my bank and they told me that they could not reimburse the charges without proof that i had attempted to cancel these memberships but i did not even know i had them till then!! So now i am dealing with trying to find numbers to these companies and get my money back. =[

lancaster, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2009 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRN/Lancaster-Massachusetts-01523/CRN-signed-me-up-for-many-other-servicesmemberships-i-did-not-want-Lancaster-Massachusett-471333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRN