Complaint Review: CRNHOME.COM 1-800-762-0136

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: jimage — tampa Florida United States of America
CRNHOME.COM 1-800-762-0136

CRNHOME.COM 1-800-762-0136 operate under and are associated with UNITED ROADSIDE ASSRNC, and, PREMIER SHOPPERS EDGE THEY PROMISE A LISTING OF HOMES AT AFFORDABLE PRICES INSTEAD THEY HELP THEMSELVES TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: how to fix the problem

I wish I would have read this website before I contacted this company. I heard the advertisement on the radio for a free updated listing of foreclosed homes. I called the number and was told that it would only be $1.99 cents free trial offer and no other charges. After only four days I received another phone call advising me that my information packet was on it's way and the rep also was informing me of what was included at no time did she mention any additional charge. I assumed that if it was "included" that means there is not a additional charge. I am currently trying to stop the charge over the phone with my bank. and they say the cannot stop the charge. I've also tried contacting the two charges for 21.99 from united roadside assrnc, and premier shoppers edge and they don't have a real number the number is not listed thru my bank. Please tell everyone you know about this scam it is a head ache I don't know if I will get my money back but I won't let it go that easy. If anyone has any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRNHOMECOM-1-800-762-0136/internet/CRNHOMECOM-1-800-762-0136-operate-under-and-are-associated-with-UNITED-ROADSIDE-ASSRNC-a-706520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRNHOME.COM 1-800-762-0136

#1 Consumer Suggestion

how to fix the problem

AUTHOR: Jackie - (United States of America)

you can call the answering service for the company so they say but the number is 800-848-8306 it is in CA and it would be for united roadside assrnc