Complaint Review: CROSS COUNTRY BANK

• Submitted: Sun, December 08, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, December 08, 2002

• Reported By:MEMPHIS Tennessee
CROSS COUNTRY BANK
WWW.CROSSCOUNTRYBANK.COM BOCA RATOB, Florida U.S.A.

CROSS COUNTRY BANK ripoff business from hell BOCA RATON,FL Florida

OCTOBER 28,2002 I CONTACTED CROSS COUNTRY BANK AND TOLD THEM TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT. I WAS CHARGED $30.00 OVERLIMIT FEE FOR $2.00.

WHEN I RECEIVED MY STATEMENT FOR THIS MONTH I WAS CHARGED AN ANNUAL FEE OF $50.00 FOR AN ACCOUNT THAT WAS CLOSED.

IN SEPTEMBER I LOST MY CARD AND IT WAS REPLACED. I WASNT TOLD BY THE REPRESENTATIVE I WOULD BE CHARGED.

AGAIN WHEN I RECEIVED MY BILL IT WAS A $30.00 CHARGE AGAIN.

WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO CALL THE SERVICE CENTER TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR THE AGENTS REFUSED TO LET ME SPEAK WITH ONE UNLESS I VERIFIED INFORMATION SUCH AS BILLING ADDRESS.

I HATE CROSS COUNTRY BANK AND I HATE I EVER GOT MYSELF IN THIS MESS.

TERRI
MEMPHIS, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2002 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK/BOCA-RATOB-Florida/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK-ripoff-business-from-hell-BOCA-RATONFL-Florida-37528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROSS COUNTRY BANK