suite

• Submitted: Sun, March 03, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, March 03, 2002

• Reported By:
CROSS COUNTRY BANK
BOCA RATON BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

cross country bank is a scam

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN I HAVE HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS COMPANY. THE FIRST TIME THEY TRIED TO RIP ME OFF WAS IN JUNE. I MAILED THEM A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT DUE THEY SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THEY NO LONGER ACCEPT A CHECK PAYMENT THAT I HAD TO DO A CHECK BY PHONE BY THIS TIME THEY HAD ADDED ON AN OVER THE LIMIT FEE A LATE CHARGE AND A RETURN CHECK FEE. WHEN I SPOKE TO SOMEONE I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON MY CHECK WHICH I HAD NOT. MY BANK FAXED A LETTER SAYING THAT THERE WAS NEVER A STOP PAYMENT PLACED. WELL I WAS STILL CHARGED ALL OF THESE FEES. AFTER ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF OF HARRASSING PHONE CALLS I AGREED TO DO A CHECK BY PHONE. WHICH WAS OKAY. WHEN THEY CALLED AGAIN WHEN MY NEXT PAYMENT WAS DUE I SAID I DIDNT WANT TO DO ANOTHER CHECK BY PHONE I WAS TOLD THEY ALREADY HAD MY INFORMATION AND THEY WOULD JUST TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I WENT TO MY BANK AND THEY TRIED TO TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BUT THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH IN MY ACCOUNT FOR THEM TO DO IT. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AND SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THEM!!!!!

Amy

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Cross Country Bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK/BOCA-RATON-Florida/cross-country-bank-is-a-scam-15662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROSS COUNTRY BANK