aroused

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2004

• Reported By:parma Ohio
CROSS COUNTRY BANK
P.O. BOX 1008 HUNTINGTON, West Virginia U.S.A.

CROSS COUNTRY BANK ripoff payment amount on statement and web always different HUNTINGTON West Virginia

I received a ccb card in feb 07,2004. They charged me $20.00 for express card delivery I never asked for. they sent two cards 1 day apart and said one was express. I had $70.00 charged on card before I received it and said I had it open since january 1 2004

I did get the application til january 18 and filled it out online on the 28th. My first bill had $50.00 in finance charges and 10.00 monthly service fee. Statement said min payment was 35.00 when I went to the website to pay it said $45.00 min

I called them several times which they bill your card for. To ask about taking off the 20.00 express fee and about which min payment was right. They said any issuse like that I had to write to them about. I did no responce. My first payment was due march 16th. I wrote to them two weeks before that. On the 18th I went back online figuring I would just make the $45.00 payment and it said my account was 32 days past due and min payment was 77.00 and I was over my credit limit. I only charged 206.00

It had a 500.00 limit. I sent them a check for 179.00 it was never recieved according to them. I put a stop payment on check in may. It had been two months and they kept calling and harassing me that I needed to make a payment over the phone which they charge for. I pulled my credit report on may 16 and it said ccb payment 30 days late the date that was reported was april 1 2004

Now the 500 account is up to 765 and I can't afford to make the 399 payment the wanted on may 28th. So they were taking legal action they said. Is there any class action lawsuit against them anyone know of?

Angela
parma, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2004 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK/HUNTINGTON-West-Virginia/CROSS-COUNTRY-BANK-ripoff-payment-amount-on-statement-and-web-always-different-HUNTINGTON-93733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROSS COUNTRY BANK