Complaint Review: CROW & HJS Design

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sally — Bloomfirld Connecticut United States of America
CROW & HJS Design
83 Raafenberg Road Sleepy Hollow, New York United States of America

CROW & HJS Design CROW Inc Took my Boehm piece to repair, and my check for $360, 18 months ago. Now does not answer phone calls, or email requests. Sleepy Hollow, New York

Crow Inc. has (had) a web site that advertised that they repaired and restored damaged porcelain, ceramic, collectables, etc.,  The Master Restorer, Hans Schindhelm, states in his Work Order Terms that he uses state-of-the-art repair and restoration techniques and will return an item and refund payment "in the unlikely even we are able to restore them".  In February of 2011 he received my damaged Boehm Holly Candle stick and my check for $360.50.  He warned that it would take a year or so to complete.  Beginning in April of 2012 I contacted him, leaving messages inquiring about my piece. I also emailed him. I heard nothing.  Now the phone is not in service, and  the website is gone.  I do not have my piece, part of a gift to my late father on his retirement, and of course the money is gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROW-HJS-Design/Sleepy-Hollow-New-York-10591/CROW-HJS-Design-CROW-Inc-Took-my-Boehm-piece-to-repair-and-my-check-for-360-18-month-977575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROW & HJS Design