Complaint Review: CROW & HJS Design

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: damoose76 — hobart Indiana
CROW & HJS Design
83 Raefenberg Road Sleepy Hollow, New York USA

CROW & HJS Design and Hans J Schindhelm Promised to repair Hummel and it has been almost 3 years and nothing but broken promises Sleepy Hollow New York

I sent my High School Girls Hummel to Crow and HJS (ceramic restorations of Westchester Inc) on or about 09/15/2010. I was told it would take about 3-4 months tops. After 6 months I began calling and emailing Hans Schindhelm about my piece. I was told it was taking a little longer than normal.

I was also asked to send a check for 268.00 to cover repairs and shipping with insurance. I sent the check in October 2010. I have since then been in contact with Hans and he keeps promising he will have it anyday now. I was just told about 10 weeks ago or so that for sure I would have it at the end of Febuary. I have not received it back yet or no other response from Hans about it where abouts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 12:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROW-HJS-Design/Sleepy-Hollow-New-York/CROW-HJS-Design-and-Hans-J-Schindhelm-Promised-to-repair-Hummel-and-it-has-been-almost-1048531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROW & HJS Design