Complaint Review: CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL

304 W COLONIAL DR ORLANDO, Florida USA
  • Phone: 407-843-8700
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL IGNORED VALET SERVICE. SAID TO GO INSIDE LOBBY TO FIGURE IT OUT ORLANDO Florida

Pulled up to the Orlando Crown Plaza Hotel on a late monday night.  Drove up to valet in my Range Rover and there was no help to been seen.  I walked to the double sliding doors and heard a yell from behind.  "read the sign buddy!".  Now that I looked there was a hand written piece of paper on the door stating to slide my room key card on the swiper to the far right side of the double doors.  My room card didn't work and then I heard from the lady "move your car or I'll have it towed".  At this point I was floored at what was happening.  Was I really at a Crown Plaza and being treated like this?  I don't feel like typing more so I'll just say that this particular location is not a respresentation of any Crown Plaza's that I've stayed prior.  Stay at the (((competitor's name redacted))) in Lake Mary or at Universal.  No comparisson at all!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CROWNE-PLAZA-HOTEL/ORLANDO-Florida-32801/CROWNE-PLAZA-HOTEL-IGNORED-VALET-SERVICE-SAID-TO-GO-INSIDE-LOBBY-TO-FIGURE-IT-OUT-ORLAND-1073383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CROWNE PLAZA HOTEL