Complaint Review: CRS-Donnie Brown

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: motheroffour — Maplewood Minnesota
CRS-Donnie Brown

CRS Donnie Brown credit repair specialist, credit score Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: suck my c***

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ed Magedson,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ed Magedson,

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: i AM GOING TO F*** UP ANYBODY I FIND OUT IS WORKING HERE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I Donnie Brown - CRS will be seeking a law suit against ripp off report

*Author of original report: I don't think anyone owes me anything but I do think if you tell someone you will do something then guess what you should do it because your "word" is all you really have.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: confused client.Thinks every one owes her something

The end of December I found myself paying tons of money to rent house because my credit was not the best. I stumbled on a website called  www.crsfixnow.com because I was looking for help in getting my credit repaired so I could get me and my four boys a house of our own. I contacted Donnie Brown who is the "owner" of this company and we had my credit report pulled and he told me for $500.00 he could get my credit score up.

He told me that he had a team of people that would assist him in getting items removed off my credit by sending letters to creditors and by electronically disputing things. He told me this process would take 60-90 days. I paid him in full then he started giving me an attitude because it has been 90 days and I checked my credit and it was the same as before he started "working on it."

This man is a scam artist and everyone needs to know it does take anywhere from 6 months to a year to really rebuilt your credit and anybody that tells your 60-90 days is full of nonsense. His "website" has testimonials claim how he worked magic with they credit within 3 months but of course there isn't a way for anyone else to leave a "real" comment regard of the lack of professionalism he displays.

I have tons of rude text messages and emails from him and I plan on taking him to small claims to try to get my $500.00 back because as a single mother I need every dollar to take care of my boys I refuse to be scammed out of my money because this guy is sitting behind a computer monitor all day lying to people selling them an expensive dream that will never come true for real hard working mothers/dads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Donnie-Brown/internet/CRS-Donnie-Brown-credit-repair-specialist-credit-score-Internet-1038770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS-Donnie Brown

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

suck my c***

AUTHOR: Donnie Brown-CRS - ()

You cant hold me hostage you stupid f*** i just moved my website to another domain,,suck on that you little pricked mother f*****.P.S. i heard you daddy pulled his d*** out of your ass when you were 3 years old and made you suck your own shit

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ed Magedson,

I heard his daughter sucks big black c**** on van buren street for $1

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ed Magedson,

AUTHOR: Donnie Brown - CRS - ()

I am going to find him and f*** him in the ass so hard he will bleed out

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

i AM GOING TO F*** UP ANYBODY I FIND OUT IS WORKING HERE

YOU ARE ALL SLEEPING WITH THE FISHES WHEN I GET DONE WITH YOU

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I Donnie Brown - CRS will be seeking a law suit against ripp off report

AUTHOR: Donnie Brown - CRS - ()

I allready have my lawyers working on a suit to not only shut your site down but also seeking a class action law suit for millions of dollars..good luck,,,, Not!

AUTHOR: motheroffour - ()

Donnie Brown has texted me at 11:00pm at night to let me know because I filed a complaint about him on this site he will sue me for "Slanderous accusations" against him. Well Donnie if you take me to court trust I have the rebuttal you posted on this site printed and I also have the emails and the text messages you sent me and in them all you are unprofessional and any judge will see it right away. The bottom line is I have fell on hard times as a mother and yes I did have to chose to feed my kids over paying some bills which is why I contacted you in the first place for help all I got was a man that was quick to take my money but when I started asking about the process and what was going on all I got was attitude. People that have trouble with their credit come to you for help. If people didn't have problems with their credit you wouldn't get their money. I wasn't referred to you by someone who you done work for lets not lie. I found an ad on Craigslist for someone that claims to help you get down payment money he then gave  me Donnie phone number and I talked to him and I was told he would get my score up so I could get my kids a home within 90 days. He gave me his email address and told me to email him my bank account information and when he responded to my email he had his site address on it before paying him the money I read his reviews on his website and they were all good they made him sound like a "miracle" worker so I gave it a try and I feel he got over cause guess what I started working with him the beginning of January and it is now April and I still don't qualify for a home so there for you didn't do what you said you would do so I'm telling people my experience and I have every right to do so. I don't think anyone owes me anything but I do think if you tell someone you will do something then guess what you should do it because your "word" is all you really have.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

confused client.Thinks every one owes her something

AUTHOR: Donnie Brown-CRS - ()

I am sorry that this person "Lakeisha Graham" who lives in Maplewood Mn, is delusional.She is also a liar.She was referred to me by some one who was very ,very satisfied with my results and is now in a home, because of what i had accomplished with her credit.She says she stumbled on my website,Ha,Go ahead and Google credit repair and you could not find me because of all the repair company that pay to be on the web. I don't have too do that.I get all my business from  referrals.  I have been in business for 13 plus years and have never had a single complaint about the way i conduct or do  business.I am truly sorry that she feels the way she does. Not! I stated that i could in fact raise her score on all three credit bureaus and i in fact, did just that.Its unfortunate that just because of one individual that doesn't want to pay her bills like a true member of our society should, has the odasity  to start to ridicule some one that is trying too help them be a productive member of society.Ms Lakeisha graham decided not to pay her creditors because of what reason, i don't have a clue.She then wanted all of her debts to disappear like magic,Because she is "Lakeisha Graham" in order for her to feel like she was not a dead beat.Well, i did in fact remove 80 % of the collection debt that she owed without her paying a dime on.Guess that wasn't good enough for her..Its people like her that make our economy go in the toilet.Pay your bills and quit trying to scam people and you wouldn't have been in this position in the first place.