Complaint Review: CRS Home Shopping Network, Consumer Credit Services (First National Card?)

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2004

• Reported By:Pawtucket RI
CRS Home Shopping Network, Consumer Credit Services (First National Card?)
61 W. Utah St., STE 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CRS Home Shopping Network, Consumer Credit Services (First National Card) rip-off..have been stealing money from my checking account without my approval!!!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Scammed/ripped off

I have been searching the web for this CRS Shopping Network and it does NOT exist.

Due to physical and emotional illness, I'm not even sure if I spoke to anybody from this company, but needless to say, I was charged $199.99 for membership fees and do remember having been told by someone over the phone that it would give me access to their catalogs and tremendous savings.

Their web site is bogus, it is supposed to be www.crsshopping.com but does not exist. Their 800 number which is 1-800-403-3743 is also bogus and does not exist.

I have called several times and receive a message saying all CSR's are busy with other customers and then about a minute later, I get disconnected.
BUT HERE'S THE CATCH--I did not authorize the $199.99 which they wanted from me, yet it came out of my checking account regardless!! I am so upset. These companies have GOT to be STOPPED!

What makes me the angriest is that I NEVER gave them written permission to charge my account any amount of money, and in the past three months I have been charged $49.99 twice a month for absolutely nothing.....

I am writing this to inform others of this horrible scam.
My bank, fortunately, has been very kind to me and has stopped payment on ALL AND ANY FUTURE dollars they try to steal from me.

I have never been scammed before, nor will I ever be again because now that I've found this rip off report, I can at least sleep soundly at night knowing it wasn't me--it's them--only one of the many bogus companies out there "trying" to steal our hard earned money.

Their address is: Consumer Credit Services, INC. (CCS)
61 W. Utah St., STE 63 Las Vegas, NV 89102 FAX: (702) 385-4097

Please don't have to go through the trouble I have had to. They are not a legitimate company and will only steal your money.

denise
Pawtucket Rhode Island

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on First National Credit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Home-Shopping-Network-Consumer-Credit-Services-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89201/CRS-Home-Shopping-Network-Consumer-Credit-Services-First-National-Card-rip-offhave-be-12230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS Home Shopping Network, Consumer Credit Services (First National Card?)

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Cassie - (U.S.A.)

I was offered a master card or a visa card with a direct tv package from consumer network/ finance telcome they go under both names. I have never received it and been waiting 3 months for it. They took $149.00 dollers out of my checking account twice. I left tons of messages but never got one call back. Now it won't even let me leave a message. I don't think this is fair they can do this to people and get by with it. I want to warn people that it don't happen to them.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds