Complaint Review: CRS, INC C/O Customer Service

• Updated: Tue, November 24, 2009

• Reported By: Charleene — Walkertown North Carolina United States of America
CRS, INC C/O Customer Service
4800 HWY 377 S Aubrey, Texas United States of America

CRS, INC C/O Customer Service A young boy came to my door, said he was selling magazines to earn points to go on a trip. He even asked to come in to use the restroom.So i did.Sent back a receipt to get money back.never got refund Aubrey, Texas

A young boy came to my door October 31, 2009 he said he was trying to sell magazines to get enough points to win a trip.  HE also said that he was competing against the girls.  And there are several kids coming around to get the most points. He then asked to use my bathroom I said ok.  I ended up chooseing a magazine for my kids. I gave the boy cash and he wrote me a receipt.  I didnt realize there was no phone number just an address. The receipt said he could get a full refund if sent back within 3days. I sent refund request back on November 3, 2009. They said he would take 10days for the refund to come back. It is now November 24, 2009 and I still havent received a refund. So I went online and looked up the address through Google and come to find many others had the same issue that there was no phone number and they all got ripped off by these kids and the company.  This is very upsetting and alful that these kids and the company are stealing. How can I get this money back??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2009 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INC-CO-Customer-Service/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-INC-CO-Customer-Service-A-young-boy-came-to-my-door-said-he-was-selling-magazines-528168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, INC C/O Customer Service