Complaint Review: CRS INC

4800 Hwy 377 S Aubrey, Texas United States of America

CRS INC Scammers, Don't trust them. Aubrey, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: CRS Contact Number

*UPDATE Employee: CONTACT US

We had a Tyler York come to our home and tell me that he needed so many points to go on a trip for school and then he told us that he was from American Idol and I would be on the news later and he needed me to sing him a song.  He was with 3 other punk kids who thought it would be a good idea to skate board around my driveway during his sales pitch. That's when I should have figured it out that it was a scam.  I have bought magazine subscriptions before and they have never cost so much but I wanted to help out the kid.  I bought a subscription for 40 dollars for SPIN a music magazine.  I had a bad feeling about all this so I canceled the subscription with them expecting a check within 10 days.  Well it's now June 10 and I canceled on May 15.  I now realize that I'm not getting my money back.  I can't afford this I need that money and I have no way of reaching this company to discuss this with them as there is not enough info to find them with no phone number.  If there is any justice in this world this will be stopped, people work hard for there money.  Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2010 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INC/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-INC-Scammers-Dont-trust-them-Aubrey-Texas-612824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS INC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CRS Contact Number

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (United States of America)

The phone number posted is a non-working number.

CONTACT US

AUTHOR: CRS Customer Service - (United States of America)

You stated that you never received your refund.  If that is the case, please contact our office at your earliest convenience so that we can correct any issues that have stopped you from receiving it.  You may contact us by phone 940-365-3460 or by email crsinc@live.com . Please note that email is the fastest way to get a response as phone calls are returned the next business days but email is returned numerous times throughout the day.