Complaint Review: CRS. INC

CRS. INC
1025 N. Hwy 377, Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS. INC Crossroad Misrepresentation Pilot Point, Texas

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A true ripoff

This girl showed up at the door asking for the lady of the house. She then went on about how she was selling magazines to win points for a trip to St. Thomas and then said how she was from Lebonon PA but wasn't allowed to sell around there because a girl got beat up. She was very hyper and said she had ADHD she then went on saying she knew some people from the town around me and thought it would be better to get people around here then somewhere else. Then when I went to place my order with her I asked her if this was Legit she said YES and said she would put the customer service number number in dark on my receipt. Even though I thought this was fishy my mom wrote her a check out and post dated it. Once the girl left I went and done research on the company on the receipt and found that its a scam and so my mom will be canceling that check asap. Also the girl put her name on the receipt which states she was LAURA STEVINSON I went and searched her on facebook and found the girl that looks exactly like her and says shes from a whole different state.  Sooo i just want people to know about this because she got some of my neighbors too and I dont know how far in PA she went but from what im reading and from her facebook it looks like they travel all over the place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2011 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INC/Pilot-Point-Texas-75258/CRS-INC-Crossroad-Misrepresentation-Pilot-Point-Texas-784845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS. INC

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

A true ripoff

AUTHOR: Frost - (United States of America)

Ok so as a teen I had made some mistakes in my life, one of which being working for this operation that I cannot believe is still in operation. I had myself never made any sales for this company and had quit after having moral problems with working for them. These people working for this fraudulent company are not college students, are not working towards any trips, and will tell you whatever they can to sell you on a magazine subscription you will NEVER receive. Things I had witnessed were drug use, alcohol consumption by minors and well just straight fraud. They strong arm you into giving up your check, credit card information or cash, they will follow you to the bank, refuse to leave your property and practically stalk you. They arrive in vans from different states usually with Arizona plates and plain white vans. Once the police start arriving or have been called on them, the area is considered "hot" and they leave onto the next town. Once I had snuck away "yes you have to sneak away if you are going to quit, and hitchiked back from Manitowoc WI to Las Vegas NV, I called the police in Manitowoc to file a complaint, but by the time they responded this group moved on. I ask of everyone to just not even let these people into your home, call the police when you see them. As well to get a refund you need to contact your local state attorney generals office, and or local media organizations. I only hope this report can be of some help to you.