Complaint Review: CRS INC.

• Submitted: Wed, March 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 07, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — West Aliquippa Pennsylvania United States of America
CRS INC.
1025 N Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS INC. I ordered 2 magazines from 2 girls totaling $95.00 on 9-30-11 and never received them..found out it ws a scam after trying to reach the company and the phone number doesn't work. The same story as al Pilot Point, Texas

On 9-30-11, 2 girls approached me stating they were having a contest to win a trip to St. Thomas. I questioned where they came from and asked how they found this little town..they said someone else was robbed in the area they were so they were just looking for different areas.  I normally don't purchase from people I don't know but they were quite convincing and I was in a hurry.  I asked for ID and it was shown.  I also said this better not be a scam of some sort and they assured me it wasn't and said I could check it out with the phone number on the receipt.  I still had doubts but I am always willing to help out fundraising, sometimes to a fault like now!  The cost of the magazines came to $95.00, one for me and one for a friend.  Neither of us have received them!!!  I thought something wasn't right because they were so excited but one said she had ADHD.  As I said, I was in a hurry and just wanted to be on my way.  It was my stupidity because I ignored the red flags but that doesn't give them a reason to RIP ME OFF!!  Unfortunately, due to this experience I will never purchase anything from anyone coming to my door again, rip off or not!!  I hope Laura Stevinson sleeps well after ripping off so many people...have seen her name in another report!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2012 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INC/Pilot-Point-Texas-75258/CRS-INC-I-ordered-2-magazines-from-2-girls-totaling-9500-on-9-30-11-and-never-received-850237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS INC.