Complaint Review: CRS, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, September 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 03, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Kenney Illinois United States of America
CRS, INC.
1025 N. Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 940-202-3530
  • Web:
  • Category: Language

CRS, INC. Matthew Taylor (sales person) Matthew rang my doorbell on June 24th. He was selling magazines for a trip. He was very polite. Pilot Point, Texas

A young man rang my door bell, introduced himself and said that he was selling magazines for a trip.  I looked over the magazine list and chose Jack and Jill($62) for my niece.  I wrote him a check, he gave me a receipt and said that the magazine would start arriving 90 to 120 days.  I was shocked at the length of time, but I had my receipt so was somewhat reassured.  He left and I went about doing my chores.  I have tried to contact the company once since then.  I was asked to leave a message, which I did, and have heard from noone.  I will continue to call to try to resolve this as the magazine was a birthday present for my niece.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INC/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/CRS-INC-Matthew-Taylor-sales-person-Matthew-rang-my-doorbell-on-June-24th-He-was-sel-936469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, INC.