Complaint Review: CRS, INC

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Rachel — Lynchburg Virginia
1025 N. Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas USA

CRS, INC Magazine scam Pilot Point Texas

A young man, Adam Kemper, was going door to door selling magazines for CRS, INC last winter (February 2013). Both my roommate and I bought a magazine subscription for $40 each and have not received the magazines. It says on the receipt I have the magazines could take 90 to 120 days and it has been much longer than that. There is no number to call on my receipt to reach the company.

The young man claimed that he was selling magazines for the company to earn points toward a trip. He said the competition was all about first impressions and trying to be less shy. He seemed like a nice guy and that is why both I and my roommate decided to help him out. We both used checks when paying him.

I still have the receipt with the order number and what I bought. My order number is CRS 528171 and there is another number CS #940-202-3530. The receipt is dated for February 7, 2013.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INC/Pilot-Point-Texas/CRS-INC-Magazine-scam-Pilot-Point-Texas-1121262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, INC