Complaint Review: CRS, INC,Matthew Taylor

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Floyd Cheney — Granite city Illinois United States of America
CRS, INC,Matthew Taylor
1025 N. Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS, INC,Matthew Taylor c/o Customer Service young man knocked and rang my door bell. Pitched that he was selling magazines for points for points to win a trip to Cancun. Took $163 cash. I called the Cust. Service # not more than 20 minutes l Pilot Point, Texas

Young man named matthew Taylor came to door two weeks ago.  Knocked and rang doorbell.  I finally answered.  he was selling magazine subscriptions for school.  Said he was trying to win points for trip to cancun and he'd send pictures of himself in a speedo surrounded by women.  I bought two subscriptions.  I have a receipt with a customer service number.  I gave him $163 cash.  I called not more than 20 minutes later telling a ;young lady that I should not have done it.  She said she would be sure she would refund my money.  I have since left 4 messages and no return call.  I was just trying to help a kid out.  What a scam.  I'm a sucker, but it's still my money.  An attyorney needs to take this case and investigate as I've seen many, many complaints online today for the same situation.  The only difference is it's happening here in Illinois now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 05:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-INCMatthew-Taylor/Pilot-Point-Texas-62040/CRS-INCMatthew-Taylor-co-Customer-Service-young-man-knocked-and-rang-my-door-bell-Pit-912589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, INC,Matthew Taylor