Complaint Review: CRS Inc., LSS Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 29, 2009

• Reported By:Petaluma California
CRS Inc., LSS Inc.
4800 Hwy 377 South Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

CRS Inc., LSS Inc. Did not receive magazines I subscribed to and payed for. Aubrey Texas

On July 9, 2009, students came to my door and where selling magazines to collect points to go on a trip. I listen to their sales pitch and decided to support them for their contest on winning points.

I purchased 2 magazines and payed cash for them. They instructed me that processing would take up to 120 days. Since then I have been waiting for the magazines to arrive and they have not.

I tried contacting the phone number that they provided me and whenever I call, I get the answering service. As of April 29, 2009, I have not received the 2 magazines I have ordered.

Next time someone comes to my door selling magazines or trying to earn points for school, I will think twice and would probably never buy from a door to door salesperson again. How sad, you just can't trust people these days.

Cathy
Petaluma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2009 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc-LSS-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-Inc-LSS-Inc-Did-not-receive-magazines-I-subscribed-to-and-payed-for-Aubrey-Texas-447523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS Inc., LSS Inc.