Complaint Review: CRS Inc

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Pocatello Idaho
CRS Inc
4800 Hwy 377 S Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

CRS Inc, Expensive Magazine Subscription Aubrey Texas

Yesterday I had the experience of meeting the clever and very fast talking salesperson trying to get enough points to go to St. Thomas. I thought I would get a subsription for my kids. The salesman pointed me to which title would give him the most points. When I mentioned we already had a subscription to that title he said it would renew through the company. It was a $40 charge. I only paid $8 to my subscription through the publishing company for that particular magazine.

Luckily, I changed my mind right after the salesman left. So I did a stop payment through my bank on my check. I figured losing $22 was better than $40. I am so glad to have found all the previous reports on this company. Please be very aware of these people.

Melissa
Pocatello, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-Inc-Expensive-Magazine-Subscription-Aubrey-Texas-454411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS Inc