Complaint Review: CRS, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Joy Damico — Shinnston West Virginia United States of America
CRS, Inc.
4800 Highway 377 S. Aubrey, Texas United States of America

CRS, Inc. LSS, INC. Tyler Weeks I ordered Magazines in 2008, I have my receipt, no magazine, no money, and Ive called. Aubrey, Texas

I am outraged. I ordered magazine for my granddaughter 10-18-2008 from a young man named Tyler Weeks. I have yet to this day to receive one single magazine. I actually did make contact with someone on the phone, requested my money back. Thats was about 8 months. Still, nothing.

I still have my receipt and I will keep it because somebody owes me $40.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-Inc-LSS-INC-Tyler-Weeks-I-ordered-Magazines-in-2008-I-have-my-receipt-no-magazin-679765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, Inc.