Complaint Review: CRS, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: lynne — Wamego Kansas United States of America
CRS, Inc.
1025 N. Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS, Inc. Adam Kemper came to my door on Aug 3 2012. I bought a magazine subscription for Country magazune and have not recieved it. What a ripoff. Pilot Point, Texas

Adam Kemper of CRS, Inc sales sold me a subscription to Country Magazine.  I have never received it.  The transaction took place on Aug 3rd 2012  What pisses me off about this is that I NEVER buy anything for myself.  I always buy for my kids and this is the one time I bought something for me and this sleazeball and sleazeball company have not followed through.  I hope you feel good about taking 50 dollars from a single mother who works hard everyday to provide the best for her two daughters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76256/CRS-Inc-Adam-Kemper-came-to-my-door-on-Aug-3-2012-I-bought-a-magazine-subscription-fo-1000464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, Inc.