Complaint Review: CRS Inc

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Laurie — Morris Illinois United States of America
CRS Inc
10215 N. Hwy377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS Inc Alex McClain Mr. Alex McClain came to my door on 6/16/12 selling magazines, my husband paid $64. for Maxim & to this day NOTHING...the phone # provided on receipt is no longer in service. SURPRISE!! I say just do Pilot Point, Texas

Mr. Alex McClain came to our door on 6/16/12 saying he was selling Magazines.  He asked my husband if he wanted to purchase a subscription and my husband picked out Maxim.  My husband gave Alex $64.00 cash for a 2 year subscription but to this day we have received nothing and the phone number provided on the receipt is no longer in service.

I ams sure this has happened to a lot of people out there and we have to do something to stop it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/CRS-Inc-Alex-McClain-Mr-Alex-McClain-came-to-my-door-on-61612-selling-magazines-my-hus-978678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS Inc