Complaint Review: CRS Inc

• Reported By: FootballMom — Valley Center Kansas United States of America
CRS Inc
1025 N. Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS Inc Door to Door Magazine Sales Pilot Point, Texas

I can't believe I got caught in this but I did.... I wrote two checks, and thankful my gut feeling got the best of me and I was able to stop them before they hit my account. However, because they have my account number I've had to shut the accout off and get a new one! Which makes me really mad. However, I asked all the question in the world you can think of to make them prove this wasn't a scam... They both had very good answer. I have to give it to the pair, they did well selling this one. Just don't allow yourself to get involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/CRS-Inc-Door-to-Door-Magazine-Sales-Pilot-Point-Texas-849776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS Inc