Complaint Review: CRS, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: rippedoffiniowa — Tiffin Iowa United States of America
CRS, Inc.
1025 N Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS, Inc. Sold me a learning magazine for my son in May and still nothing received! Pilot Point, Texas

A very nice, young man and woman came to my door in May 2012 selling magazine subscriptions.  They were trying to earn points to be eligible for a student trip.  I paid $38 for a learning magazine for my 3 year old son.  It has been many months and we have not received a magazine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/CRS-Inc-Sold-me-a-learning-magazine-for-my-son-in-May-and-still-nothing-received-Pilot-957870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS, Inc.