• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:RED BLUFF California
4800 Hwy 377 S. Aubrey,, Texas U.S.A.

CRS LONE STAR SUBSCRIPTION They ripped me off, talked me into doing something illegal and stained my carpet. Aubrey Texas

It was in first part of July that these door to door magazine sellers came knocking. I was broke because I had just paid rent. They talked me into post dateing a check and suggested weight watchers( i am heavy).

I offered them a drink because it was 106 that day and one of them informed me she was pregnant and she had MS. The pregnant one spilled a red gatorade on my carpet.

They informed me they were in a contest boys vs girls and i began to pity them already feelingbad about my weight. They confinced me to post date a check and then they ran thru my account 23 days early. i never got any magazine.

RED BLUFF, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS-LONE-STAR-SUBSCRIPTION/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-LONE-STAR-SUBSCRIPTION-They-ripped-me-off-talked-me-into-doing-something-illegal-and-372432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS LONE STAR SUBSCRIPTION