Complaint Review: CRS

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:West Burlington Iowa
CRS
4800 Hwy 377 S Aubrey, Texas U.S.A.

CRS, INC Scammed me Aubrey Texas

*UPDATE Employee: CRS HELP

April 6, 2009, a young man, Patrick McConnon, came to our door enthusiastically selling magazine subscriptions to earn money to go on a trip.
My husband and I were reluctant, but he persisted and I agreed to buy a subscription renewal to Reader's Digest, 24 months for $36.00. This was with the CRS, Inc. at 4800 Hwy S., Aubrey, TX 76227.

I telephoned Reader's Digest this morning and learned that they do not use the CRS services. So, how do I get my $36.00 back? It appears that I have been scammed!

I did report this to the West Burlington Police.

Delores
West Burlington, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRS/Aubrey-Texas-76227/CRS-INC-Scammed-me-Aubrey-Texas-464270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS

CRS HELP

AUTHOR: Crs Help - (U.S.A.)

I believe that I just spoke with you and explained that we do not work in conjunction with Reader's Digest. We are an independent company that offers subscriptions to Reader's Digest. If you have any further questions please contact me again. 940-365-3460 My name is Brandy