Complaint Review: CRS,INC

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Vicki — Lincoln Nebraska United States of America
CRS,INC
1025 Hwy 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

CRS,INC Matthew Taylor Matthew Taylor sold me a magazine for 62.00 on 4/3/12 I have never recieved one issue of the magazine. Pilot Point, Texas

I was ripped off for 62.00 dollars on 4/3/12 by a young man named Matthew Taylor who was selling magazine subscriptions for CRS,INC. He was trying to win a trip so I thought I would help him out.  It looks like he helped him self out with my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRSINC/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/CRSINC-Matthew-Taylor-Matthew-Taylor-sold-me-a-magazine-for-6200-on-4312-I-have-never-941671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRS,INC