Complaint Review: CRSPHYNX.webs.com

• Updated: Mon, February 15, 2010

• Reported By: purrsrus — warren Ohio United States of America
CRSPHYNX.webs.com
haysville Ks Internet United States of America

CRSPHYNX.webs.com connie nunn BUYERS BEWARE!! SOLD ME 3 CATS GOT MY DEPOSIT HAS HER HUSBAND CALLS TOSAY THEY ARE NO LONGER 4SALE!! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This is a fake report

*Author of original report: Still havent got my money back and No Sphynx!! Beware!!

SO THE DAY B4 I'M TO PICK UP MY 3 NEW SPHYNX 17 HOUR DRIVE 1 WAY!! She has her husband call me and say that the cats are no longer for sale even since she has had my deposit for over a week now!! Very bad business!! Buyers just beware that is not how you go about doing business with someone!!! I did get to put a stop payment on my check!! Thank God for that.... So once again Please Buyer Beware!!! She still has all her cats listed for sale on her website!!! http://crsphynx.webs.com which is not cool if you have your husband call me and tell me that you are keeping them!!! Just please do back ground checks on anyone your going to do business with!! Im writing this in the hopes I can save someone else the heartache and tears my family and I have went thru!!! Remember her name is Connie Nunn she is just finished with nursing school and told me she was selling them as she didnt have time for them any longer with getting a full time nursing job!!! Whatever!!! Haysville Kansas is where she lives... And wont answer her phone to me but has her husband call me and then he has the ba**s to hang up on me b4 I could say anything..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2010 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRSPHYNXwebscom/internet/CRSPHYNXwebscom-connie-nunn-BUYERS-BEWARE-SOLD-ME-3-CATS-GOT-MY-DEPOSIT-HAS-HER-HUSBA-568184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRSPHYNX.webs.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This is a fake report

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

This lady never paid.  Trying to make other breeders look bad by her antics

Still havent got my money back and No Sphynx!! Beware!!

AUTHOR: purrsrus - (USA)

Still have not got my check back and they did try to cash it!!! As of 02/15/2010 she still has all cats listed for sale!!! I am a reputable breeder and have been for over 15 years!! I hate to say anything bad about anyone but this is not how reputable breeders act or conduct business!!!