• Report: #281983

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 30, 2007

• Reported By:morristown Tennessee
C.R.S.T. Malone
1901 Floyd Bradford Rd. Trussville, Alabama U.S.A.

C.R.S.T. Malone after chargebacks your take home pay is negative $ 0.00 Trussville Alabama

after hiring on with crst malone (owner operator) i am now so far behind in bills that it will take 3 months of good running to catch up 6 weeks of no pay with them.My pay sheets show that I made a little over 10,000.00. But I only brought home around 2500.00 after all the so-called expenses. When I left them, (2 weeks ago) I still haven't recieved my final pay. Just the pay sheets that show they are keeping 90% of what I made for equiptment, bond, permits, ect.Which I turned in and they signed off on. So word of advice ...Unless you have at least 2 months of operating expense in your back pocket and your own equiptment I would steer clear of this company. You pay them to move thier freight. My next move will be to lay this on the doorstep of OOIDA. If anything can be done they will be the ones to back it.

morristown, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRST-Malone/Trussville-Alabama-35173/CRST-Malone-after-chargebacks-your-take-home-pay-is-negative-000-Trussville-Alabama-281983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.R.S.T. Malone