Complaint Review: CRST VAN EXPEDITED

• Updated: Sat, October 03, 2009

• Reported By: denise1956 — rialto California USA
CRST VAN EXPEDITED
3930 16TH STREET CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa United States of America

CRST VAN EXPEDITED CRST INTERNATIONAL Pay for you to go to school and say you well make a living driving trucks and thats a LIE. Then they fire you and send you a bill for the school. CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: DENISE1956, You should send a copy of your Ripoff Report to President Barack Obama at this address-

To start with I went to school at a CRST school in Fontana. After I finished their school they send you for four more days to their orientation where they just give you all this crap about this wonderful company all about the home time you get. Now this is the part you never get is the home time. I was also to stay out with my instructor 20 to 28 days and because I had drove so many miles I was taken from my instructor after about 11 days.

I started with CRST 6/11/2009 and came home on time on 8/17/2009 me and my co-driver applied for home time to come home on or about 9/4/2009 and was told no home time that we need to check for another date after 9/15/2009 so in the meantime we had to ask for emergency home because my youngest child was ill and my mother was ill to. After I came home my mothers illness was worst and now she is at the point of dieing. And after talking to my dispatcher about it I was told that this is not a sympathy line and they are running a business and they expect their drivers to drive. shortly after that i was terminated.

Now I'm sent a bill within days of my termaination for the school, and I have sent applications to god I don't know how many companies and no calls. I'm going to check my DAC Report to see what they have put on there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2009 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRST-VAN-EXPEDITED/CEDAR-RAPIDS-Iowa-52406/CRST-VAN-EXPEDITED-CRST-INTERNATIONAL-Pay-for-you-to-go-to-school-and-say-you-well-make-a-503796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRST VAN EXPEDITED

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave., NW

Washington, DC 20500

Attn: President Barack Obama or Mrs. Obama

*Let him know about the CORRUPT country he inherited, okay?