Complaint Review: CRST Van Expedited - CRST International

3930 16th Ave.po box68 Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America
  • Phone: 800-366-8424
  • Web:
  • Category:

CRST Van Expedited -- CRST International LIES,LIES,LIES is spell CRST Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I was looking for a better job to support my family, so I decided to go to Truck Driving school through CRST. Wow what a mistake, I was to sign a contract say I would work for CRST foe 8 mths then my school would be pain in full, which wasn't really bad at all.

Their contract at the driving school reads after compleation and passing our school you will receive your cert. from our school. ok no prob I passed top of the class, when I asked about my cert. I was told we will forward it to CRST and they will hand them out, ok no prob. once I went through CRST orentation and signed their contract which reads in NOway are we at CRST part of or belong to Show Me the Road Truck Driving School. I asked about my cert. and was told they keep it until my contract is fullfilled, 2 diffent contacts read 2 diff. things, I was also told that the only way I would get it is to sue and they have way more money then  I do I was told.

So I tried to work for them after being hotel rooms for weeks at end with no trainer, oh and if a oerson has been with the company for 3mths they can become trainers...... I was released to be part of a team, we drove good, had everything ontime a day early, we were under a load and had to report to our term. in Cedar Rapids to have work done on the truck which w ewere told would take a few ours. The dispatcher took our load to see if he could get another team to take it I said our truck is done we r ready they said tuff we r looking for another team to take the load, I said ok fine when can we get another load was told maybe in the next 3-4 days, NOWAY I said i cleaned out my truck at the term sent a mess over the com. went inside told my dispatcher I Quit turned in my keys and all paperwork. Now I have a rec. on my Dac saying I left my load and quit.I never received my cert. and they never received any money from me and won't. In short stay away from CRST they will do nothing but ruin your rec. and leave a bad taste of driving in your mouth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRST-Van-Expedited-CRST-International/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52406/CRST-Van-Expedited-CRST-International-LIESLIESLIES-is-spell-CRST-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-563488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRST Van Expedited - CRST International

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC