barn

CRST
Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America

CRST Not good Cedar Rapids, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Wasting Your Time

That they called me when I told them not to ever call me, they called me at 18yrs old I quote they said that " I know everything
about you".  Well they don't even know them selves. COmpared to the fact that they shuffled my name around and put me around people who have no ethical obligation to me or my status other than to harm me.

I made less than 1,000 for each of three months I was there.  Also I get a call 2 days after I was sent 60 miles with no prepaid gas to get a truck, Almost boxed in on the highway with some one making a total right fro 3 lanes over to exit. THE TRUCK WASNT THERE, my codriver was warned by me and broke company policy taking the truck in the shop on home time. I told him to do it more than once on the road. The best he can do was get a radiator cap, no fix and tighten hoses, no fix worse we broke down cause the squeaky belt supposedly got belt dressing IDK. My First Driver trainer, am sure was arrested for lots of drugs once and had a miss trial. Not even a week in he had me wait 6 days at a truck stop in his truck. He was a smoker, I wanted a non smoker. He took pictures of a boy in Houston Texas before the hometime in a car next to the truck. He was so insulting I told him to shut up. As of 12/5/2012 that boy is missing. He later left me stranded in Pensylvania, I wasnt allowed on a truck stop nor was I left at carlisle. I had to beg for money for a flight home. I got home the second trainer am sure was in some there to harass me.

Aside form them playing games behind the curtain at times making me suspicious of messing with my food, this guy was sure that his clorox bottle had to stay in the lower compartment. It ruined 2 luggage bags one is not replaceable and some of my cloths as it leaked all over. I recognize him as someone who lived near me in the 80's. Aside from that my first co driver , lie to me. He had a past Defensive Driving Course he deliberatly lied about and was supposed to be on his second 28 days as per company policy. He put me in the shop twice for trailer damage. Subsequently making me look "BAD". My next co driver was hooked that he already owned the truck because he "was going to lease it". Nor did I want to work with such a recognizable person. As I had lay over I never got paid tolls i never got paid, gas money, plane tickets, taxi cabs, bad driving record (they tried to frame me with tickets in Washington state with, per orientation, dont input ypur trailer number etc on qualcom that will end a level dot test with a log violation instead of a shut down: Yet message after message and even a dot check in Fontana, It is my responsibility to "push" the issue till its resolved. I would like to add that I reported theft of tires in Oklahoma to the company, 3 weeks later they where arrested and fired. I get nothing from this but only had my trainer snub his input in the message as he was oblivious as to what was happening. He am sure then labeled me a "insider" and this happened while there was at least 5 squad cars at the closest pilot to that yard. BUT I CANT EVEN SUPPORT MY SELF NOR MY FAMILY. I get threatened on the phone with 4,000 abandonment "dinged" recored. That kirkwood is not their problem as an instructor told me to shut when I asked a legitamet question that they used to then sacm a reasoning behind me not getting on a truck. Saying that " its a new dot thing that you need a cdl from your home state" I have a florida cdl book from 1993 that states the same thing. Why was my first recruiter from 2012 no longer with CRST. Was that to make it seem I called first.

Also I was never given a copy of the contract nor a map pack. On the phone the threats persisted that He can give me "16 copies of the contract". That I am a liar because I refered to my girlfriend in florida as my wife as we had almost died the night
before getting a truck that wasnt where it was said to be. ETC!!!!! I want leagl representation if you know of anything (((REDACTED)))..... now I have to deal with a 399$ tuition for selling cars that thier helping with and cant even make rent, ETC@@@@@@ ALTHOUGH ALLOT OF COMPANIES GET DEFENSE CONTRACTS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRST/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-/CRST-Not-good-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-981739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRST

Wasting Your Time

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Perhaps your FIRST step from this point on is to get a third grader to teach you grammar, sentence structure, English and punctuation.

This report makes absolutely NO SENSE.  Any third grader can do better.