- Report: #473878
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTALS
CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTALSEASTERN LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.
CRUISE AMERICA RV RENTALS POOR MOTORHOME, POOR SERVICE- WASTE OF MONEY Mesa Arizona
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We rented a big motorhome from Cruise America in Long Island, NY.
1. About 10 miles away, we noticed the gas was only half-full. We instantly called to make sure that they knew this and that we would not get charged. The person said 'O.K.'. AFTER WE RETURNED IT HALF-FULL, WITH NO BUDGING, WE WERE CHARGED FOR THEM TO FILL IT UP!!!
2. During the trip, in dwntwn Boston, we noticed the whole water tank in back was dragging. We called, but instead of waiting and delaying our trip for days, 4 of us crawled under the rig, held up the tank and reconnected it. We did the work, wasted more than half our day, and then did not use the water for the rest of the trip. CRUISE AMERICA GAVE US N-O CREDIT FOR THE HASSLE AND WASTED TIME DURING OUR RENTAL!!!
After repeated contacts with the management in Long Island, and never being called back, we contacted the corporate office who just pointed us back to the Long Island branch.
WE SPENT $2000 WITH THIS COMPANY, AND GOT AN UNKEMPT VEHICLE WITH CRAPPY SERVICE---DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF USING CRUISE AMERICA!!!
santa cruz, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRUISE-AMERICA-RV-RENTALS/Mesa-Arizona/CRUISE-AMERICA-RV-RENTALS-POOR-MOTORHOME-POOR-SERVICE-WASTE-OF-MONEY-Mesa-Arizona-473878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.