Complaint Review: CRYSTAL CRISWELL

• Updated: Sun, June 08, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Proctorville Ohio
CRYSTAL CRISWELL
142 Township Road 1052 Proctorville, Ohio USA

CRYSTAL CRISWELL SECONDWIND FITNESS, SNAP FITNESS LIAR, CON, HOME-WRECKER, SOCIOPATH Proctorville Ohio

*Author of original report: CRYSTAL:CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN!

*Consumer Comment: Slanderous, not a true word in the claim

*Consumer Comment: Interesting

I am here to file a report on Crystal Criswell: owner of SecondWind Fitness, and alleged "personal trainer" at Snap Fitness is a notorious home-wrecker, pathological liar, and sociopath. This woman totally insane, and she will lie about anything and everything. If Crystal tells you that it is Saturday, then you better check your calender to make sure, because 9 times out of 10, she will NOT be telling you the truth. Crystal lies, and lies, and lies, and lies some more.  Crystal is also notorious bed-hopper, who loves nothing more than having affairs with married men. She is the epitome of In-bred West Virginian W T. So to ALL the married woman out there in Proctorville, OH and Huntington, WV: Lock-up your husbands, lock-up your sons...Crystal is on "the hunt" for ANY man that she can get her hands on. She has had several illigitmate childen,  4th Husbands, and she is after ANY man who shows her attention.  She is what most guys like to refer to as a: "sure thing."  Crystal had an affair with my husband after he met her at our former gym.(Snap Fitness) She was working as a "personal trainer," and needless to say, she worked more out than my husband's muscles. She did all this with my husband just moments after meeting me and all 3 of my childen. She smiled to my face, and as soon as we were gone, she made her move. Crystal Criswell has NO LOW.   She is the epitome of unprofessional, and the epitome of a classless home-wrecker.  My husband and I have 3 childen all under 8 yrs of age and we are now in the middle of a divorce thanks to Crystal Criswell's "professional services." Crystal has forever ruined my family. Lets just face it: I guess when your parents name you after a cheap rock ("Crystal") then I guess you don't have much of a chance, other than being a sleezy home-wrecker. She needs to go back down the coal mine where she belongs, and stay there. The world would be a safer place for married men and their familes. Thanks for all you did Crystal. Keep it classy girl! I have linked a photo of Crystal to this report so that everyone will know what this pathological home-wrecker looks like. For the life of me, I can't see how she gets any ingle men, much less married men.flickr.com/photos/124465807@N07/  You have all been warned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2014 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRYSTAL-CRISWELL/Proctorville-Ohio/CRYSTAL-CRISWELL-SECONDWIND-FITNESS-SNAP-FITNESS-LIAR-CON-HOME-WRECKER-SOCIOPATH-Proc-1153085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRYSTAL CRISWELL

CRYSTAL:CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Crystal: I have 2 things to say to you: (1) CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN and (2) STOP LYING.. Although we all know that you cannot stop doing either. Everyone knows that you are the one responding as your alleged "friend" in the previous response. The only thing more embracing than having a ripoff report filed against you, is when you create a fake account, and pretend to be "someone else" standing up for your friend..NOT! I hate to be the whistle-blower on the husband-blower, BUT In reality, we all know, that this is Crystal posting responses about herself from alias accounts. That is just so humiliating.. Anyone who knows Crystal, knows that she has no friends, and in reality, no one cares about her, period. Crystal, you really think we are dumb enough to believe this? You think we will believe that "someone" will take the time to create a user account just to protect the honor of an old ugly mountain skank with yellow teeth who cannot keep her legs closed to married men? I think not. You are a tired ugly old skank with a square head, yellow teeth,  thinning hair and wrinkles. (Might I suggest some major cosmetic surgery, botox and hair restoration, and crest white strips (at least 4 boxes)) I guess the old saying is true though...Some men really will screw ANYTHING. Even someone who looks and sounds like a Tasmanian Devil!! BUT, I guess you know that already.. How many illegitimate children do you have again?? I know of 1 for sure...Maybe more? How many Abortions did you have Crystal? I heard 3 or 4 at least? You are a DISGUSTING and VILE woman! How do you get up in the morning and face the SHAME?!Why don't you go make up some more fake accounts and "take up for yourself"a little more..This is becoming entertaining! I had no idea yhat you were this stupid.  Everyone knows it is you, Crystal! I will tie this whole thing together by leaving you with one iconic phrase: "KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED TO MARRIED MEN!" That should be the motto of your life! Keep ‘em closed girl! I know it is hard but you, can do it! HAHAHA! I can't wait to see how many fake reports this response will get! haha

Slanderous, not a true word in the claim

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Absolutely false. A vile personal attack against an upstanding woman and her family. I work with Crystal, the person who filed this report has obviously never met her, her husband or family. They don't even have basic information correct.

My guess is that this is the same person, under an alias, who attacked her character previously after he tried to scam her online. From what I understand, he partially succeeded then proceeded to attack her, harass her, her husband and anyone associated with her, including her employer (as seen a bit above). The only mistake she made was standing up to the psycho scammer.

I think his name is Thomson Moore and the farm name may be Orchard Hollow or Sunflower Hollow farm. He has a long history of attacking people on this site among others. Here is an example.      and another . You can also find other ripoff reports on this site under the name Thompson Moore.  He's actually kind of scary crazy.

The SNAP gyms in our area are clean, well ran and in no way would tolerate anything even close to this behavior in their employees. Feel free to call, speak to a manager and find out. Better yet, stop in.

Obviously, I don't have Crystal's guts, because I'm posting anonymously.  I do agree with the above comment that she has plenty enough to file a civil suit at this time. SNAP fitness likely has enough to join suit as well. It would probably be possible for a good techie to trace the false accounts back to the ISP.

One last note, West Virginians are damn proud of their hard working coal miners & aren't inbred any more so than any other state. No one truly from the area would post such derogatory comments about WV/OH.

Interesting

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You blame her for the affair but not your husband??? I suggest blame your HUSBAND AS WELL because it take two to have an affair.  FYI that little snip about going back into the coal mines - tacky.  Grow up and move on with your life.

Everything you stated her can be construed as "your opinion" period and be subject to libel if said individual sees this report.