Complaint Review: CRengland

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Justin — Adelanto California
CRengland
4701 w 2100 s Salt Lake city, Utah USA

CRengland They say I was Terminated when I actually quit ruining my chances when I apply at other companies Salt Lake city Utah

*General Comment: You have now worked for the worst of the worst.

When I quit driving for CRengland, it was because they do not pay you for what you do and the company Just sucks to work for, I had it with this company, I told My DM that I would deliver one last Load and I cleaned and returned the truck to the Property, this is much better than most drivers do when they get mad at a company, most will abandon the truck and make the company have to hire a recovery driver. I quit this job and they are telling my other prospective employers That I was Terminated, preventing me from aquiring another job even when I am a good driver. They should not be able to wrongfully slander their employees that quit taking their crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRengland/Salt-Lake-city-Utah-84120/CRengland-They-say-I-was-Terminated-when-I-actually-quit-ruining-my-chances-when-I-apply-1069278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRengland

#1 General Comment

You have now worked for the worst of the worst.

AUTHOR: MartyM - ()

You have been had by the best in the business.