Complaint Review: C&S

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Hanover Pennsylvania
C&S
3801 Triana Blvd Ste 1 Hunstville, Alabama U.S.A.

C&S Took my money for magazines, never got them. Hunstville Alabama

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: email me

A woman named Amanda came to my door with the same line about a trip if she wins. I wrote a check for $36 for a subscrition and have yet to get it. Tried to call in Feb 2008 and # has been disconnected. Same as everyone else, the BBB and my local authorities say they can do nothing. These people need to be found and arrested, (after I've had 10 mintues with them).

Robin
Hanover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2008 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CS/Hunstville-Alabama-35805/CS-Took-my-money-for-magazines-never-got-them-Hunstville-Alabama-305881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C&S

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

email me

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

Please email me with your name, address, receipt number and amount. I will take care of this.