Complaint Review: CSE child support enforcement Co.

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: MKC — Holly Colorado United States of America
CSE child support enforcement Co.
4120 Freidrich Lane 175, PO Box 18988 Austin, Texas United States of America

CSE child support enforcement Co. A Division of Support KIds,INC. Had a lein filed against me many years after divorce and child support obligation Austin, Texas

My EX, my children, nor I have ever lived in Texas.  Twelve years after the fact, CSE shows up in the title search with a lein against me that was filed in 2007 when I try to purchase a rental property this year.  I hold in my hand notorized Court documents in Colorado stating 'Satisfaction of Judgement' in 1994.   My bank will not loan to me until they have proof of settlement.

No hearing, no trial. Just send an obscure document to a 'out-of-state' court and see how far you can get, no matter if the information is correct/valid or not.   The EX has lived in Kansas ever since our divorce.  My children have lived there for most of the time except when she couldn't handle them any longer or vice-versa.  Mean while in Colorado; Her family, my family and myself have went to great lengths to care for the kids through it all. Am I supposed to appear in Texas, Kansas  or Colorado court.

My local DSS and Court Clerk in Colorado have been chasing this matter for more than two weeks.   CSE acknowledges the case but will not give pertinent information and insist that they no longer have authority in the case.   CSE gave the name of attorney Eric Taube in Austin, Texas who will not call Colorado DSS back. When I call, the secretary says he is out of the office all week.  All of the known paper work has been Faxed to Eric and CSE but, neither will take the time to explain nor justify their actions.

It would only be reasonable and customary for them to respond and offer explainations with like commitment to zeal and diligence with which the lein was filed.  You can bet they wasted no time doing that.   If it were that I yet have 'forced' obligation to my children, this delay could well cost us all a great deal of earnest money put down on the property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSE-child-support-enforcement-Co/Austin-Texas-78744/CSE-child-support-enforcement-Co-A-Division-of-Support-KIdsINC-Had-a-lein-filed-against-963297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSE child support enforcement Co.