Complaint Review: CSG

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Richmond Virginia
CSG
4340 E Indian School Rd Ste#21-490 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

CSG Is A Really Scam I sent to them the money for buy their program after that I spoke with them and ask about it, because and wanted to work from home, but when I try to reach them again for find out it, they never answer the phone. I tryed to look for them on internet, but the website was a scam too. My last resource was to send a mail to them, but it came back again with out open. Phoenix Arizona

I sent to them the money for buy their program (before I spoke with them to make sure it was a legitimate program and real opporstunity for work from home), but when I tryed to reach them again many, many times for find out what happened with it, they never answer the phone again. I tryed to get communication with them on internet, but their website was a scam too. My last resource was to send a mail to them, but it came back again with out open.

EZ
Richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSG/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/CSG-Is-A-Really-Scam-I-sent-to-them-the-money-for-buy-their-program-after-that-I-spoke-wit-463882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSG