Complaint Review: CSIReleif.com/ Rick G. Thompson

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Rosemary — Hot Springs Arkansas United States of America
CSIReleif.com/ Rick G. Thompson
116525 Custer Road #110-180 Frisco, Texas United States of America

CSIReleif.com/ Rick G. Thompson Rick Thompson; Liars, Scammers, Ripoff Artists, Con-Artists, Thieves Frisco, Texas

I found this website by going to www,csirelief.com to the website I thought was csi.

First, i would like to say i am an elderly widowed woman living in central Arkansas living on just my social security money.

I purchased a bottle of all natural pain reliever pills from a company called CSi Relief this past summer.  These pills worked relly good on my hurting back. I then shared some of these pills with my friends here in the retirement hom  who are also hurting. I paid over $40 for these pills.  I bougth another bottle and thes pills did not work at on on me or my friends. When i tried to get my money back, I could not get it back enven though I sent them back to Rick to the address he told me to send them back to.  Rick will not answer any of my letters and I dont know what to do.

Until I get my money back, I want to tell everyone not to do business Rick Thomspon.  I do not see him as a trustworthy person.

Rosemary M.
Hot Springs, AR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSIReleifcom-Rick-G-Thompson/Frisco-Texas-75035-8783/CSIReleifcom-Rick-G-Thompson-Rick-Thompson-Liars-Scammers-Ripoff-Artists-Con-Artist-971756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSIReleif.com/ Rick G. Thompson