worn

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: S. Wyatt — Fort Worth Texas
CSL Plasma
550 S Carrier Pkwy Grand Prairie, Texas USA

CSL Plasma in Grand Prairie, Texas has Lazy and Unreliable Staff.. Who LIE to Those Who Donate When It's Convenient Or When Their Machines are Broken Grand Prairie Texas

*Consumer Comment: I was a victim of their questionable behavior also

*Author of original report: Your comment is foolish Stacey.

*Consumer Comment: Really??

Most of the very "young" staff is pretty friendly but the older women who do the intake are very rude. They are also lazy. I came in today to give blood and went through the normal intake process. It was near closing time. The Hispanic woman in door # 2 pricked my finger, and took my pressure and all was well. She then attempted to take my temperature and her machine wasn't working. She said it. She tried twice and registered no temp. She then just gave up and called a fellow long term employee (who was rather ghetto acting) to "verify the temp" and the woman came over and didn't even "LOOK" at the temperature machine and screamed out 99.7. The Hispanic woman then turned to me and said "You can't donate tonight" and left it at that. She didn't want to bother with taking the time to fix her machine. I left there and had my temperature taken at a friend's home not far from the facility and my temp was normal. I wasn't sick at all nor did I have a temperature. Lying to patients when machines are broken is something the employees have decided to do and it's unethical and should be grounds for termination. I'll never return

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSL-Plasma/Grand-Prairie-Texas-75051/CSL-Plasma-in-Grand-Prairie-Texas-has-Lazy-and-Unreliable-Staff-Who-LIE-to-Those-Who-D-1124622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSL Plasma

I was a victim of their questionable behavior also

AUTHOR: geoherms - ()

I started donating plasma at the CSL Plasma donation center in Grand Prairie TX, 04/29/13 all was going well, then about May 2013 usually on my second visit for the week, either my pulse was too high or my blood proteins were too high. Eventually I wrote to the company its self and the next thing I know the next time I went in I could not log in and when I went to the front desk, they said I need to talk to someone in the back and the next thing I know they are taking blood and telling me I would hear from them in a week,  a week later after not hearing from them I went in I was told that the machine was broken and when it was repaired they would call me in for the blood test, I was one of six that this has supposedly happened two weeks later I called in and was told the same thing, if that was the case then send me out for the blood test. I then got in contact with them for an explanation of what the problem may be and could not get a straight answer all I could get out of them is I need to see Doc Robinson I  have not gone back since. They are not hurting me with this behavior they are hurting those who benefit from the medications and treatments that are made from that plasma, my blood type is O but t not sure whether it is positive or negative. I am considering going back to see what happens now so much time has passed.

Your comment is foolish Stacey.

AUTHOR: S. Wyatt - ()

Your last comment was meant to be a low blow but you failed miserably. What does my "motivation" have to do with the ethics of the employees? Nothing. And you know this. Also, what does knowing if I was paid or not have to do with the fact I "GAVE". Are you upset that Police and Firefighters and Nurses and Doctors and people who are in the business of doing a public "GOOD" are also paid? Do you take exception to their pay? If you are so against the paid donations model write to CSL Plasma and tell them to stop it as it is written into their business plan and is a part of their policies to offer EVERYONE who donates a small compensation for their time. No one can turn down a donation not even if they wanted to.

Your comment says more about YOU than I. You are a foolish person. And someone with NO LIFE as I have seen your comments on a few other posts. You live on Ripoff Report. You need a man. You must be a fat, pathetic loser that no man wants.

Now run along.. and play... IN TRAFFIC.

Good Day.

Really??

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

And how do you know they could "fix the machine" themselves?? As for the name calling - jees grow up.  And you have no clue how they were lying about the machines - machines break all the time.  And NO I do not work there.  Were donating blood for the good of others or for cash?