Complaint Review: CSM

• Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:richmond Kentucky
CSM
ALBANY, New York U.S.A.

CSM - VICTORIA BANKS - MICHEAL WILLIAMS ripoff TOLD ME I WAS APPROVED THE GOVERNMENT GRANT AND GOT MY BANK INFORMATION ALBANY New York

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM CSM SAYING I WAS APPROVED FOR A GOVERNMENT GRANT. BECAUSE OF MY TAXES I COULD USE THIS GRANT FOR SCHOOL PERSONAL DEBTS. MICHEAL WILLIAMS GOT MY INFORMATION BANK INFORMATION THEN TRANSFEREED ME TO VICTORIA BANKS. SHE ALSO GOT MY INFORMATION BANK INFORMATION. WHEN I TOLD HER I DID NOT HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT SHE SAID I WAS NOT APPROVED FOR THE PROGRAM AND HUNG UP.

Karen
richmond, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSM/ALBANY-New-York/CSM-VICTORIA-BANKS-MICHEAL-WILLIAMS-ripoff-TOLD-ME-I-WAS-APPROVED-THE-GOVERNMENT-GRANT-188526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSM