Complaint Review: CSOKI Sanford, Maine

• Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: Ruth — Moody Maine
CSOKI Sanford, Maine
Main St Sanford, Maine USA

CSOKI Sanford, Maine Kyle Elliott - Do not trust a thing he says! This company will rip you off! Sanford Maine

Kyle Elliott of Verizon Wireless Cellular Sales (an authorized dealer) talked me into trying the Home Phone Connect service. Not only did he not give me all the packaging that was suppose to come along with the unit but he gave me a pre-owned unit and passed it off as a new one without a box. Then he charged me $50 for a unit that should have been free out of the store with the 2 year agreement. I found this out later. I bought a Apple iPad and should have just had it connected for $10 a month.

Kyle told me this would not work with my iPad and sold me a MiFi unit by ZTE, he charged me $50 for this as well which I found out later should have been also free out of the store. I later heard Kyle bragging that he made a lot of money on this deal to a co-worker. Kyle uses a lot of pressure and double talk, he is greedy and has not an ounce of caring about the people he is screwing over to make big commissions. He is constantly lying about what you are actually getting. He even marked up the cost of the SIM card he placed in the ZTE by 50 cents (yes, he is that greedy.)

Then when you try to contact him after the sale you will never get him. I am an elderly woman on a small budget and Kyle took advantage of me. Now after trying to correct this issue and going through 4 different hand sets trying to get this to work this dealer is saying I am now past the return date and I am stuck with this broken unit. In my estimation Kyle knew exactly what he was doing and was out to make a quick buck. Do NOT trust this person or this company. Verizon is a great service but the people of Cellular Sales of Kentucky is an authorized dealer that is full of con artists. Kyle Elliott is the worst of them all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSOKI-Sanford-Maine/Sanford-Maine/CSOKI-Sanford-Maine-Kyle-Elliott-Do-not-trust-a-thing-he-says-This-company-will-rip-1060320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSOKI Sanford, Maine