Complaint Review: CSR - Roadside Plus - roadsideplus.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 28, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 28, 2006

• Reported By:Bremerton Washington
CSR - Roadside Plus - roadsideplus.com
848 North Rainbow Blvd #1240 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CSR - Roadside Plus - roadsideplus.com ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I didn't authorize Roadside plus to take any money out of my bank account, I am on a limited income, when i call I get put on hold, and no one returns my calls. I didn't know it was taken out of my acount until I went on line to check my account.

This is my rent money that they took from me, I have no other. I have never made any authorization to take any money from my bank account, from anyone.

Maryann
Bremerton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2006 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSR-Roadside-Plus-roadsidepluscom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89107/CSR-Roadside-Plus-roadsidepluscom-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-173671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSR - Roadside Plus - roadsideplus.com

salary