Complaint Review: CSV HEALTH SERVICES

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Sally — Saint Petersburg Florida
CSV HEALTH SERVICES
Nationwide USA

CSV HEALTH SERVICES I have not ordered any products, yet they deducted $37 from my checking account (via my Visa debit card!!) inknown Nationwide

*Author of original report: PSV Health Services...Beware of Those Crooks!

A while ago I got5 the shock of my life when I viewed my online bank statement and discovered that these bastards deducted $37 from my checking account.  I've never ordered anything from CSV Health Services.  In fact, I've never heard of the company!!  I want my money back A.S.A.P., andf I fervently hope those crooks will be caught and prosecutyed soon!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CSV-HEALTH-SERVICES/nationwide/CSV-HEALTH-SERVICES-I-have-not-ordered-any-products-yet-they-deducted-37-from-my-checki-1142113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CSV HEALTH SERVICES

PSV Health Services...Beware of Those Crooks!

AUTHOR: Sally - ()

On 4/27/14 PSV Health Services carried out an unauthorized transaction consisting of deduction 0of $37 from my checking account.  I'd never heard of the company, so how those crooks got ahold of my account information is beyond me!!  Internet research on my part has revealed that PSV has fraudulently placed charges on many consumers' credit and debit cards.  The sooner those thieves are prosecuted, the better!!