Complaint Review: CT Direct, Larry Hoffman

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Swift — Cle Elum Washington United States of America
CT Direct, Larry Hoffman
5632 Van Nuys Blvd, #356, Van Nuys, CA 91401 Van Nuys, California United States of America

CT Direct, Larry Hoffman Discount Chairs Owes Me Chairs and $$$, Rip Off Van Nuys, California

I purchased chairs from Larry back in June of 2012.  The chairs were supposed to be delivered middle of July.  This gave him plenty of time to get them shipped, etc.  He has shipped some, but not all of my order of 2,000 chairs.  He still owes me product/rental fees well into the 5 digits.  He will give you the run around every single day.  He will never call you, you have to call him.

I'm currently in the process of suing him.  Going to let a judge know what his business practices are and see where that takes us.  My guess is it will not be in Larry's favor.

My story is very similar to everyone's on this website.  I wired him money instead of using a credit card.  That is just blood in the water for him.  He knows what he's doing in regards to ripping people off.  Very seasoned.  Plays stupid, lies, etc.  I recommend everyone who he owes products or money to... sue him.  He won't be in business much longer.

He speaks of how many customers he has that are happy.  However, it appears there are quite a few on here that are not happy.  I'm close to losing my job over him not sending me chairs.  It's a very real possibility.  That will be a tough discussion with my wife and 15 month old daughter when I tell them we will be choosing to pay the mortgage or eat.  I'm guessing he won't do the right thing without someone (a judge) making him do it.  The funny thing is, it's going to cost him way more to do it that way than the easy way.  Not too smart is it?

He obviously monitors this site.  So...Larry:  You know who I am.  Here is yet another opportunity to do the right thing.   I've probably talked to you on the phone no less than 50 times ( no exaggeration) with no results.  It's going to get pretty real for you in a short amount of time.  It's already real for me with my job/livelihood on the line.  So now it's your turn...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CT-Direct-Larry-Hoffman/Van-Nuys-California-91401/CT-Direct-Larry-Hoffman-Discount-Chairs-Owes-Me-Chairs-and-Rip-Off-Van-Nuys-Califor-940750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CT Direct, Larry Hoffman