Complaint Review: CT Direct

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Rick — Ennis Texas United States of America
CT Direct
5632 Van Nuys Blvd #356, Internet United States of America

CT Direct Discount Chairs SCAMMED, WILL FIND LARRY (LOOKING FOR OTHERS TO JOIN ME), Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Merchandise Delivered + Rental Tables

*Author of original report: Transaction Update

Like many others, I put faith in the goodness of mankind.  I failed to do the smallest of diligence which would have warned me about this guy and his company.  Our small business borrowed $10,000 to purchase some desperately needed new furniture for our rental business.  This loan was a real financial stretch for us to meet the needs of some newly landed clients that we have to impress.

1 month ago, we placed an order with Larry for tables and chairs with the expectation they would be delivered within a week.  Needless to say, they have not arrived and Larry doesn't return calls, emails and the shipping information he provided is bogus.  If Larry has truly taken our money with no intention of delivering equipment, this small business is going to be in a really bad place.

This man works through PO Boxes, forwarded toll free numbers and apparently has been doing this for sometime.  BBB gives his business an "F" rating and has over 40 complaints filed against him.  Apparently, our legal system offers little "effective" investigation and/or recourse for this type of fraudulent activity.  Which means it is up to us as consumers to step up, do the diligence and put an end to these types of practices.

I have made my intentions crystal clear to Larry..."Deliver my order in full immediately, or refund my money".

I am calling out to all others who have been victimized by this guy and letting you know that this U.S. Marine, who also happens to be a Technology Expert, will find this man...as he has left fingerprints and breadcrumbs to follow and I will be putting together a strong evidence package together to speed up law enforcements ability to find him, shut him down and ensure he can't hurt anyone else.

Here is what you can do to help.  File a formal complaint at each of these places, the more people that report their complaints, the higher the visibility of our file will be:

I see many postings on here where it shows a rebuttal by "Owner of Company" stating a refund has been given, etc.  Please note that unless I post a resolution to this posting...nothing has been done. I will inform you if I get resolution.

Larry, when you read this, I am praying for you and praying that the Holy Spirit reaches into your heart and convicts you to do the right thing (for me and everyone else you have wronged).  Times are hard enough as it is right now for small businesses and the last thing we need is to have the little bit of money we are able to raise or borrow be taken from us.  There are faces, families and livelihood's behind those dollars that are spent with you in good faith and their are severe consequences in this life and the next for those that participate in harmful actions.  Never think that it is too late to do the right thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CT-Direct/internet/CT-Direct-Discount-Chairs-SCAMMED-WILL-FIND-LARRY-LOOKING-FOR-OTHERS-TO-JOIN-ME-Intern-935175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CT Direct

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Merchandise Delivered + Rental Tables

AUTHOR: Ctd - (U.S.A.)

All items Delivered - There was a delay but we did out best to get the Tables to the customer ASAP. We also sent 18 Tables to pay for rental expenses.

We take full responsibility for the initial delay in our delivery schedule.

Transaction Update

AUTHOR: SGT U.S. Marine Corps - (United States of America)

I did finally recieved communication from Larry.  Since my post he has delivered only partial portions of our order and continues to make promises, provide timelines and tracking numbers that aren't valid or met.  I have business committments made based on his promises for our purchased furniture and will be incurring almost $1,000 in cost/lost revenue for every week that he doesn't deliver our goods.  I do have standing cases with the BBB, California Attorney General, CT3 and other consumer protection groups in an effort to raise enough visibility that he will resolve our matter.  I will continue to keep you posted on the status of this transaction.