Complaint Review: CTBeauty.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: caroscuro — Los Angeles California
Internet USA

CTBeauty.com Charged my PayPal, never shipped products, useless tracking #, never returned phone calls Internet

I ordered two products directly on the CTbeauty.com site totaling $63. The purchase was charged to my PayPal. I did receive a confirmation email which gave me a USPS tracking number that said it was shipped via 2-day Priority. Cut to two weeks later and I still didn't receive my package. I tried calling the number listed prominently on their Web site and only got voicemail. After calling a couple times and leaving messages and still not getting an answer I tried to find their other contact information. But they don't have any on their site. Their Twitter account is relatively inactive as is their Facebook page. Red flags that they have no customer service. Finally I contacted them through Amazon. Someone from their company, I assume, emailed me back and said they'd check on my order asap. Four days later and no response I decided to initiate a dispute through PayPal. Immediately I got an email from them saying they refunded my money but when I checked on my PayPal account there was no such record of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTBeautycom/internet/CTBeautycom-Charged-my-PayPal-never-shipped-products-useless-tracking-never-returne-1169375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTBeauty.com