Complaint Review: CTG , Computer Task Group

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
CTG , Computer Task Group
1501 LBJ Freeway, Suite Dallas, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 972-919-1555
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

CTG CTG ,Computer Task Group DISCRIMATED AGAINST Dallas Texas

I worked as a Contractor for IBM for 3 years and when my contract expired I was taken on by CTG as a Contractor.

I and others noticed from the beginning of our employment with CTG that we were being treated differently. Then we noticed that it was only the people who were white and over 40 years old.

I interviewed for a permanent position with IBM and was discriminated against during the interview. The CTG Manager even stated when I spoke to him about it that I had a lawsuit and his eyes were huge but he quickly moved on. He stated he would talk to them and get back with me. He never did.

Anytime there was an issue that we spoke to him about he would turn everything back on us. We were slowly being pushed out the door.

I had some major medical issues so I had many Doctor appointments. But I always worked at least 48 hours a week. 99% of any time away from the office for a day or longer was preapproved time.

CTG stated that ANY time including vacation and holidays were counting against me as excessive time off (I have this in writting from CTG and IBM). I use to work holidays including Christmas and then would take another approved day off as my holiday. That was the company policy. They also counted the 3 days I was off when my grandmother died in Folrida. I was denied a raise because of this.

I was told that I should not be taking my vacation or holidays and that I should not go to the Doctors for the next year and that if I did this then I MIGHT get a raise next year. My health issues can be life threatning if not monitored.

Kelly
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTG-Computer-Task-Group/Dallas-Texas-75234/CTG-CTG-Computer-Task-Group-DISCRIMATED-AGAINST-Dallas-Texas-355409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTG , Computer Task Group