Complaint Review: CTI-Group

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Garrett — Littleton Colorado USA
CTI-Group
3857 Birch Street, Ste 545. Newport Beach,CA.92660 Newport Beach, California United States of America

CTI-Group Charles McCormick and Mark Bishop. In March/2012, I was contacted (CTI group) by telephone,and fell prey to a very smooth sales pitch, promises of a 30% profit every year no problem, They promised me a refund within 10 to 14 days, ..it Newport Beach, California

Well, where do I start, its the same old story, I got suckered by CTI-group! I feel so stupid, They sounded so convincing and honest. Charles McCormick (Director) said they could be trusted 100%, top notch track record,great service, honest, always returned every call same day etc. Well it was all a scam! They got me good.

In March/2012, they called me out of the blue, I don't know how they got my phone number? After a long convincing conversation, Charles McCormick offered me the Victory Trading System for $3000.00. (regular price $6000.00 he said ) I should assume it really stands for 'victory for scamming you'. I am so upset, I could scream!

Both Charles McCormick and Mark Bishop promised they would return my $3000.00 after I had been declined to trade by two large Clearing House companies. There was no way I could use it, or even try it out. Both of them agreed, if you can't use it, we will give you a full refund no problem.

Regarding my refund, Mark Bishop said, you'll need to wait the standard 10 to 14 days before we can credit it back to your credit card. Since then, I spoke to Mark Bishop 5-times, each time I was told that there was a dept. delay, but to rest assure, it will be next week! Well, its now been 45-days and they stopped anwsering the phone, you can't even leave a message, they rigged the machine to cut you off after a few seconds.

If anyone out there has any additional phone numbers for this company or contact info. please share it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTI-Group/Newport-Beach-California-92660/CTI-Group-Charles-McCormick-and-Mark-Bishop-In-March2012-I-was-contacted-CTI-group-by-884755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTI-Group