Complaint Review: CTI Victory S&P E-Mini Trading Program

CTI Victory S&P E-Mini Trading Program
3990Westly Place Suite 210 Internet United States of America

CTI Victory S&P E-Mini Trading Program unknown auto trading Internet

*Consumer Comment: Commodity Futores Trading Commisssion, 5-25-12

The CTI, company contacted me on 4/30/11, to offer me the Autofuturestrading program. They said for $6000.00 they would provide the victroy trading system, that should give an 10% return. After I Paid them, I found out in order for them to trade for me I had to open two other accounts one a brokage ,and a cleaning account and fund them for 2,500 Dollars. When I called to talk to them I could not get thru to them I then decided I had been scammed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CTI-Victory-SP-E-Mini-Trading-Program/internet/CTI-Victory-SP-E-Mini-Trading-Program-unknown-auto-trading-Internet-922413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CTI Victory S&P E-Mini Trading Program

Commodity Futores Trading Commisssion, 5-25-12

AUTHOR: DM****518 - (United States of America)

A complaint was filed 5-25-12 by the CFTC citing the CTI Victory Trading System. but i don't know the specifics of getting my interests added to said complaint. If anyone knows please post a rebuttal or comment herein.

I know the CFTC has posted a press release at cftc.gov , but they don't seem to respond to the phone number posted there. And, yesterday, after 4 months, I received my June refund request letter back from CTI, saying that their address had changed. This was after I had already gotten a signed "return request" from the US Post Office in June 2012. This sounds like mail fraud, as well as fraudulent sales.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get our individual complaints added to the case? I had been contacted by a CFTC agent, Michael McLaughlin, who left a message but never returned my calls. The CFTC's special complaint line is 800-720-9071, but I never had a call back. The only call back I got was from Michael McLaughlin, and that after emailing the CFTC. And, what about the various levels of brokers who were handling these accounts for us and probably knowing what CTI was up to?